1. Relatively simple procedure that usually takes about 5 minutes.
2. No sutures.
3. No injections
4. Little or no discomfort.
5. Patients are given IV sedation so they are not nervous.
6. During this short surgery, patients see many lights and colors.
7. Patients do not see sharp instruments coming towards their eye.
1. 1st no-stitch cataract surgery in Virginia Beach.
2. 1st no-injection cataract surgery in Virginia Beach.
3. 1st in-office cataract surgery suite.
4. 1st refractive lens exchange.
5. 1st In-office Restore lens.
The most common question asked is, “Do cataracts grow back”? The answer is no! How do you know when cataracts are ready to be removed? Cataracts do not harm the eye. They simply cause blurred vision. Cataracts need to be removed when the patient feels that their blurred vision is affecting their lifestyle. Cataracts not bothering the patient do NOT need to be removed.